476 South Rd
Gabriola, BC V0R 1X0
RESCHEDULED TO Feb. 27th!
TICKETS: $30 for Chamber Members; $40 for Non-members | Available online |
In this workshop, we’ll dive right into the world of marketing your business online with an introduction to Facebook for businesses. Are YOU using Facebook for your Social Media Marketing? If you are not sure where to start or have registered a profile but are not sure what to do next, our workshop will get you started on the right foot.
What you’ll learn:
– Personal Facebook profiles VS Facebook business pages
– Setting up a fully optimized Facebook business page
– Finding pages to follow on Facebook, & interacting with them regularly
– What to say (and what to avoid) on a Facebook business page
– Should you link Twitter and Facebook?
– Rules around sharing content from others (aka: User Generated Content)
– Making use of Facebook Apps, & scheduling posts
– The many types of Facebook ads and when to use what
– Understanding and using Facebook insights to measure the impact of the page